Global Warming Horror Movie

.
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Summary/title:-
This is my 2nd "Global Warming Horror Movie", its the same concept but with videos and more .... enjoy it ! :D

Earth's Future is In Your Hand.



Share Stumble Upon Toolbar Join My Community at MyBloglog!

2 comments:

What causes global warming said...

Oh my god! Did you pull this on your own? This is very impressive. I wish I could edit movies at this level. Did you use any particular programs?

Admin said...

yes i put together that video :)
thank you so much :D
i used windows movie maker.

Post a Comment